Fulham Opera Limited
As of 25th May 2018
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website:
Alongside your personal data, this also includes any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our mailing list (either as an audience member, Friend of Fulham Opera or auditionee) or take part in competition.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Lily Scott, Director of Partnerships and Events as part of The Board of Directors of Fulham Opera Limited is the data controller and she is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
1. CONTACT DETAILS
Our full details are as follows:
Full name of legal entity: FULHAM OPERA LIMITED
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: St John’s Church, North End Road, Fulham, SW6 1PB
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us in the first instance if you do have a complaint so that we can attempt to resolve it for you.
It is essential that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at FULHAMOPERA@GMAIL.COM
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
When you sign up to join our mailing list or create an account at www.fulhamopera.co.uk, your account allows you to:
1. Buy tickets
2. Join as a Friend of Fulham Opera
3. Make a donation
4. Register for our mailing list
5. Contact us by phone to book tickets.
6. Book tickets in person at the box office (at St John’s Church).
7. Contact us by post, e.g. application forms for Friends of Fulham Opera and Access members.
Types of information we collect
1. Prefix and name
3. Email address
4. Date of Birth
5. Contact phone number(s)
6. Payment card details. Please note, we will not hold payment information for any longer than it takes to process your transaction.
7. Delivery address(s)
8. Billing address
If you submit an application as an auditionee who is currently a student, we may also collect:
1. Name of college/university
2. Area of college/university
3. Course name
4. Course faculty
5. Course level
6. Course end date
7. Details of scholarships/bursaries
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data. This data does notreveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. In the occasion that we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
If you are applying to audition with Fulham Opera, we may need to collect the following sensitive data about you in order to comply with equal employment opportunities :
• Racial/ethnic origin
We require your explicit consent for processing all sensitive data. When you submit your details (usually via an application form), we will send you a further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3. Why we collect and how we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
1. Where we need to perform the contract between us (if you are employed by Fulham Opera Limited).
2. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
3. To fulfil ticket, donation and membership requests.
4. Process payments.
5. Provide the best possible customer services and to help us with internal administration.
6. Contact you with important information relating to your booking.
Where we have your consent
1. Send you updates via email about what’s on, offers and news or about supporting us.
2. Email you about a specific topic you’ve requested to hear more on such as Friends of Fulham Opera events, open rehearsals or concerts and gala performances.
3. Share your details with other arts organisations whose work you may have seen at or in collaboration with the Fulham Opera. These organisations will contact you to let you know how they collected your data and to check that you’re still happy to hear from them. You will always be able to opt out of their communications by contacting them directly.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
You will receive marketing communications from Fulham Opera Limited if you have:
1. Requested information from us or purchased tickets from us; or
2. If you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications
3. You have not opted out of receiving that marketing (in both cases).
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a ticket purchase, membershipregistrationor other transactions.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to disclose your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in Sections 3 and 4.
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
6. DATA PROTECTION
As part of the services offered to you through the Fulham Opera Limited website, the personal information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This may happen if any of the computer servers used to host the website are located in a country outside of the EEA. If the Fulham Opera transfers your personal information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take measures to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this privacy notice.
Fulham Opera Limited may transfer your data to the USA to organisations such as Facebook or Google. The data protection laws do not always offer the same levels of protection that of the EEA and therefore we will ensure that only organisations who are a part of the EU privacy shield initiative will handle your personal information. More details on this certification can be found at www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we will ensure that at least one of the following safeguards is employed:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe
• Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
If you ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications to you, we will keep the minimum amount of information (e.g. name, address or email address) to ensure we adhere with such requests.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
As a legal requirement, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after you cease being a customer for tax purposes.
7. YOUR PREFERENCES
We want to make it easy for you to access and amend the personal information that we hold on you, or request that we stop contacting you. We respect that your personal data is private and belongs to you.
If you have an online account or membership with us, you can amend your personal details and email contact preferences at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any time and we will immediately process any changes.
Or, if you prefer, you can contact us by writing to us to our postal address: Fulham Opera Limited, St John’s Church, North End Road, Fulham, SW6 1PB.